Bookkeeper Position Available – Cronulla19 Jul 2017, Posted by Latest News in
We are a rapidly growing Website Development & Hosting business based in Cronulla Mall, in Sydney’s South.
While we are a small business, we have a fairly complex setup due to our Development, Hosting and Domain divisions and multiple payment gateway accounts, this role will require an experienced Xero Bookkeeper.
Ideally the perfect candidate would some IT experience and or understanding of domains/hosting, but to date previous staff have learnt to understand this quite easily.
The position currently offers approx 8+ hours per fortnight- required to be onsite at least once per fortnight and the rest can be done remotely.
MUST HAVE ABN
- Experienced with Xero (Migrating from MYOB last July- still a few things to setup/review)
- Must have experience in use of GL Codes, Reporting/Budget Analysis, Bank Reconciliation of multiple accounts – e.g. PayPal, Third Party Payment Providers, Job Costing entries, Inventory Management, etc)
- Advanced Computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, etc
- Strong Internet Usage skills (understanding of websites, domains names would be great)
- General Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Online Payment Processing
- Answering Phones/Client queries
- General Admin/PA duties
- IT experience a bonus
Applicant will have:
- Availability to work onsite in Cronulla as required- once or twice per fortnight.
- Ability to work from home as desired to perform tasks which can be done remotely (monitor email@example.com email etc)
- High attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of Australian accounting principles.
- Excellent organisational & communication skills.
- Neat/tidy personal presentation.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.